Wednesday 18 January 2017

They Love the Knight Life

My heart was pounding I was so nervous.
Last week was the 2016 production. Our school had been practising for a long time. It was held in the hall.
The girls were about to show off their super duper gymnastic skills and the music was about to start.
At first, the girls were sitting in front of the wide white stage curtains. They looked fantastic in their costumes.
"I’ve got this feeling inside my bones," the computer sang out loud.
I couldn’t help moving to the beat. It was my turn to show off my skills. I did a handstand then a cartwheel. I kept on moving and grooving to the beat until it was my turn to show off my  skills again. I didn’t know what to do this time so all I did was, well, I don’t know what it was called. It was like running up and doing the splits in the air.
"We have a song as well," said Piper, stopping our tricks.
"Do you want to hear it?" asked Kruz.
"Yes, please," responded King Arthur.
All the girls went and got their red black and gold shiny pom poms.
"River runs deep. River runs slow, Living in the land of the mighty Waikato," a bit of the song sang.
The song went slower and slower then stopped.
"I do like that song. Can you give me a copy," asked King Arthur.
I walked up to him and gave him a copy.
"Thank you" said King Arthur.
"You're welcome," I responded.
I felt really nervous for the production and also really excited but once I
got up on the stage and started moving and grooving, I felt better.
I can’t wait to do the production in 2 years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment