Wednesday 18 January 2017

Touch and Netball

As we walked to Paterson Park, I could hear the trees whispering to me saying, "Try your best."
Yesterday, Rooms 4, 5 and 6 went to Paterson Park. I saw colourful bags filling the tent. The dirty court stood there like a grey blanket.
I stretched and ran a little bit to warm up. When I was on, I started like I was going to start  a running race. Piper passed the ball to me. I passed it to Kruz. She passed to Olivia. She went shoot. Oh, she missed. Oh no. It was the other team's ball but I leaped in front of my partner and got the ball. Ring, ring, ring, ring. It was the end of the game.
It wasn't as long as a normal game. We were on again. This team was good. We did get the ball but only for a few seconds. The team we were versing got about 3 or 4 goals and we got 0. 
Yay!  The sausages were out.
Drip, drop, drip, drop went the rain on to the ground. Ding, dong, ding, dong! It was time to go onto the court for prayers. There was a trophy for one school for good respect and for playing fair. We didn't get it but that doesn't matter, as long as I had fun.
I trudged back to school.






























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment