Thursday 5 May 2016

At The Beach

On Wednesday Mum and I went to the beach to spend time with each other.
Before we left, I was prancing around the room until I got so dizzy I fell over, then Dad called me silly. Mum said it's time to go!
When we got there, we set out the big blue tent so we wouldn't get sunburnt. But! we still had to put sunblock on so when we went in the water we wouldn't get sunburnt. 
I like collecting shells. There were all sorts of colourful colours. They were spotty and sparkly, and some were boring brown. I got this really rare one from my Nana. It was glittery in the middle and white in the outside. It was super duper big. 
After that, I went into the water. I went too far out so I had to come in closer. I called it wavy water Wednesday because the waves were big. 
A bit later on, we had lunch - bread with ham cheese with tomato sauce, and we told jokes. My Mum is so funny.
After that, we went back into the wavy water. I was so sore because I had a big red rash. 
When we got out of the water, we packed up. I was tired on the way home. I fell asleep in the car.
I Love My Mum. She Is The Best Person I Have Ever Met!

No comments:

Post a Comment