Sunday 22 May 2016

From Jamling Tenzing

To all the children of St. Paul's primary school, greetings from the Himalayas.
I know you have been following John and our journey to the to roof of the world. I hope you learned something about our mountains and culture.
I invite you all to join me one day to visit our part of the world.

To Jamling.
My name is Ella.  thank you for inviting our class to come see you. When I grow up I will come over maybe. I learnt so much about your adventure. And Mount Everest. Was it a nice walk to base camp and did you go any further. Say to John it was nice of him to stop and  put out rubbish bins.  


Jamling Tenzing Hi Ella. It is our pleasure to share a part of our history and culture. It was a very nice walk to Base Camp. I hope you will be able to experience it first hand in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment